My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 10 October 2011

Autumn

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 15cm x 10.5cm.
Kars Ollyfant Stamp - Autumn 2.
Doodlebug Designs Inc Paper - Autumn Assortment.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Labels Seventeen.
X-Cut Botanical Embossing Punch - Leaves.
This image was paper pieced and coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
Use mulberry paper to punch out your leaves it gives them a lovely texture.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge: Week #152 Anything Goes.

Love Linda xxx

4 comments:

  1. another gorgeous creation
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card Linda, fab paper piecing. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Autumnal card hun :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supercute fallcard. I love paperpiecing, but can't do it right myself...
    Thanks for playing at Fussy and Fancy. Good luck. Lisbeth K

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda