My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 9 September 2011

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town DT Card

The challenge for this week at Winter Wonderland was set by Miria she has chosen Santa Claus is Coming to town.  So create your Christmas card or project with a Santa on it.

Our Sponsors this week are Delicious Doodles


With a fabulous prize of 3 digi images.

and



With a fabulous prize of  a Penny Black Stamp.

Here is my card.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 8cm x 14cm.
Whiff Of Joy Stamp - Santa.
Card-io Stamps - Majestix Winter Flurry.
Cricut Cartridge - Winter Woodland.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
This base card was created using the Cricut Winter Woodland cartridge.  I used yellow in the windows to make it look like people are at home.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes optional extra shaped card.

Love Linda xxx

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card, love that Santa. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Linda. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the house behind him a great back drop to a fabulous image
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Linda. Great take on my challenge, I love the background and colouring, thank you, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this image and your card is lovely too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous chrimbo card hunni & loving the santa :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda