My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Nutcrafters Sneak Preview #3

First of all I wanted to show you a photo of my beautiful daughter who started college yesterday, she is studying Media Make Up, we are all so proud of her.


Tomorrow sees the relaunch of the Nutcrafters Blog.  Here is a preview of another of their Winter Collection stamps due to be released tomorrow.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Nutcrafters Stamp - Winter Walk.  This set has two stamps in it, the little girl and the winter fence.
Dovecraft Design Paper - Winter Wonderland.
Martha Stewart Punch - Snowflake.
Woodware Punch - Mini Snowflake.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
The sky in the background was created using Tim Holtz Distress inks Stormy Sky and Chipped Sapphire.  After the ink was applied I spritzed it with some water then dabbed it with kitchen roll, this lifts up some of the ink to leave a snowy effect.

This card was entered into the following challenge:
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog: Anything But Birthday.

Love Linda xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and I love the photo of your daughter, good luck to her.
    Thank you for joining in this week at Sweet stampin. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely girl - sure you can be proud of her! Your card is a cutie, Linda. I love the image and how you coloured it, hugs, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - Thankyou for sharing with us at sweetstamping this week xxkozmikxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and lovely colours and papers :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda