My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 5 September 2011

Nutcrafters Sneak Preview #2

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Nutcrafters Stamp - Reindeer Rocker to be released 7th September.
Daisy and Dandelion Stamps - Penelope and Percy Sentiments.
Papermania Design Paper - Festive Frolics.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Labels Three.
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die - Nested Pennants.
Nutcrafters charm - Stocking.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
Liquid applique was used on the hat to give it more dimension.

This card was entered into the following challenge:
Sketch Saturday - Week #171.

Love Linda xxx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda,fab image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the image and this would be brilliant for my grand daughter for her 1st birthday! truly stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh pretty and love the bunting, I have new candy if you are interested
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda, love the non-traditional colours you've used. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its ever so pretty hunni...loving the colours you have used & fabbie sentiment too :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your gorgeous card, what a sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. I re-read your post and am excited to hear that you're opening an etsy shop. I am happy to announce that also I will be opening one as well. Best of luck to you, I'm sure I'll be one of your customers.
    Nintendo DSi XL

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda