My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Bouquet For You Nutcrafters DT Card

First of all I wanted to show you a photo of my handsome son who started back to school on Monday.  He just seems to be getting taller every day I think he is going to be  tall like his dad.


Today is challenge #1 over at Nutcrafters.  The challenge for this week is Autumn's In The Air.   So create your card or project using a Nutcrafters image and an autumn theme.  To help you along with this challenge Nutcrafters are giving away a free autumn digi.
How cute is this image? Just pop on over to Nutcrafters Challenge blog to claim your free digi image.  The prize for the challenge winner will be a selection of goodies from the Nutcrafters on line shop.


Here is my card for this weeks challenge.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Nutcrafters on line Shop - Stamp Bouquet For You, Mulberry Flowers.
Card-io Stamps - Autumn Leaves.
Dovecraft Design Paper - Abstract Prints.
The rest of the embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
This stamp is in the Nutcrafters Autumn Collection but if you coloured it in using different colours it could be used for many other occasions.

This card was entered into the following challenge:
The Crafty Pad: Challenge #138 Good Bye Summer.

Love Linda xxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda & love the leave stamped background too :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda