My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Wild Card Cricut

I have been looking to buy a Cricut machine for about three years now but I didn't want to spend all that money.  About two weeks ago Cutting Edge Crafts website finally had it at the price I wanted to pay a Cricut Original for £129.95 so I just had to have it.  What a fantastic machine it is boy am I having fun with it.  To make sure I use it often I have decided to enter the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog every week.  So here is my first creation.

Front of the Card

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 30cm x 15cm.
Doodlebug Designs Inc Paper - Summer Assortment.
Cricut Cartridge - Paisley, Wild Card.
Embellishments from own stash.
Inside The Card.

Hints and Tips
Use chalk or ink to highlight the edges of your images.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog: Challenge #71 Let's Be Friends.

Love Linda xxx

11 comments:

  1. For your first FCCB entry you did a great job!! Love your card. Thanks for crafting with us at FCCB. We hope to see you again.

    Carissa

    www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the cricut craziness-it's all good!
    Very pretty card. TFS with us at FCCB.
    Hop over to check out my give a way this week for a new stamp set... bugbites411.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! So glad you decided to join us at FCCB! Hope to see you next week too! :)Amy A
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, are you in for some great crafting fun! I love your crafting "house". Your card is adorable. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous:)Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Linda!! I think you've done more with your Cricut than I have with mine in all the years I've had it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. For your first cricut card you did an awesome job. I peeked at some for your stamped cards, and you are very good. I can't color so I envy any of you crafters who can. I am your newest follower, I am not as good as you but I would love for you to visit. Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your card design and the shaped front over patterned paper -- I'm going to try one using your technique and hope mine turns out close to as cute ;-)

    Enjoy your Cricut -- I can't imagine life w/out it or the Gypsy. Now I'm debating my "need" for a Cuttlebug and watching for a great deal on those.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, and congrats on your new toy! You will have soooo much fun! It truly has changed my crafty life! :) We will enjoy having you join in the fun at FCCB!

    Thanks for joining us this week!

    Maquel
    http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the Cricut fun! Great job on your first cricut card! I love Wild Cart cartridge--so many cute designs! Love your blue summer house! Just became a follower! Hope you have time to visit my blog!
    Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda