My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Paisley Cricut

Straw Recipe
Plastic Drinking Straws.
Cricut Cartridge - Paisley.
Ladybug, Bee, Dragonfly Cut at 2.5".


Hints and Tips
You could use these straws for a summer themed party.  When making the straw toppers cut two bugs out but decorate only one of them glue them together and attach to a tab to slide onto the straw.

This card was entered into the following challenge:
Fantabulous Cricut: Challenge #72 Let's Get Buggy.

Love Linda xxx

6 comments:

  1. These are fantastic Linda! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I love them- adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB! :)Amy A
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I love these cute little straw critters. So creative. Thanks for crafting with us today at FCCB. We hope to see a lot more of you.

    Carissa
    www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable. Great job. Thanks for playing at FCCB.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love this idea, and your bugs turned out great. TFS
    Bernadet
    bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness- these are adorable. I will have to use this idea for a get together later this fall. TFS with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda