My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 9 August 2011

My Flower!

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x14.5cm.
Penny Black Stamp - My Flower!
Me & My Big Ideas Design Paper - Sunshine.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Bubble Bath.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
To add texture to the frog I used a Copic colourless blender.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Penny Black Challenge Blog: Penny Black Nature.
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Week 163 Anything Goes.

Love Linda xxx

7 comments:

  1. Fabby card love it.

    Thanks for playing along with Penny Black Saturday challenge this week

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card,fab image and coloured so well.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Linda. Fab spotty frog!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fun card this is gorgeous the image is coloured beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thanks for sharing!
    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so sweet linda...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute Linda, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda