My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 1 July 2011

Buddy Bear DT Card

The challenge for this week at Winter Wonderland was set by Sally and she has chosen a Christmas Buffet.  Choose 3 of the following to create your Christmas card or project.  Patterned paper, 1 charm, ribbon, snowflake, buttons, gemstones, brads.


Our sponsor for this week is Pollycraft.
The prize is 5 Digi Images.
Here is my card.  I have chose a snowflake, brad and design paper.
Card Details
Card Blank 15cm x 10.5cm.
Nutcrafters Stamp -  Winter Buddy Bear Set.
Daisy and Dandelion Stamp Set - Penelope and Percy Sentiments.
Design Papers - From own stash I think they are Papermania.
Woodware Punch - Snowflake.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

Hints and Tips
To make the snow stand out more I cut it with the Victorian blade on my Rotatrim.

This card was entered into the following challenges:

Love Linda xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful love the image and the background .....:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Linda. Love the image. Hope you enjoyed the challenge.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda