My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 4 July 2011

Bikini #2


Card Recipe
Penny Black Stamp - Bikini, Beach Day.
K&Company Design Paper - Seaside Images.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - Standard Circles Large, Petite Scalloped Circles Large.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
This card blank was made using Spellbinders Dies.  I die cut 2 Scalloped Circles and scored the top of one of them, then glued them together just at the top.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Challenge #158 Desert Island Stamps.
Sir Stampalot Challenge: July Challenge Anything Goes.
Penny Black Challenge Blog - Penny Black Circles.

Love Linda xxx 

12 comments:

  1. This a real fun card Linda, brings a real smile to your face.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL what a great card and such a fun image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun this card! love the image:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely me in a bikini lol. Brilliant card Linda. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, I have really enjoyed visiting your blog, and your craft room looks fabulous! How great to have a dedicated area, I am so jealous!

    Thanks for sharing your blog address with Penny Circle on flickr.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its so fabulous, I love this image,
    Thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge. hugs Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fun card linda...I can see why this is a favourite stamp..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so cute Linda
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda