My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Beach Day

Card Recipe
Card Blank - Side Step Card 5.5" x 8.5".
Penny Black Stamps - Beach Day, Cheers, Bikini.
Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Summer Fun.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

Hints and Tips
I attached the sun to the card using a thin strip of acetate so it appears that the sun is just floating.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Die Cut Dreams Challenge: Challenge #94 Animal Antics.
The Penny Black Blog - Penny Black Summer.

Love Linda xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is a great card so nicely coloured and a step card makes a change from the original cards :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic image, really made me smile. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the DCD and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda