My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Adrift!

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Penny Black Stamp - Adrift!
Artemio Stamp - On the Beach.
Me & My Big Ideas Design Paper - Sunshine.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Labels One.
Ellison Thin Cuts Die - Glasses and Olive.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
I used Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels Iced Crystals to make the waves shine.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
The Spotlight Challenge: Masking (The cat was stamped first and then a mask of the cat was cut out.  The palm trees where stamped onto the background using brush markers).
Love Linda xxx

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous bright card. I love how your BP looks like the sea too.

    Thanks for joining in the Spotlight Challenge this time.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, love it. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic masking, thank you for joining us at the spotlight challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - I love it! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image, love what you have done with the sea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda