My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Tilda With Heart Dress

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x14.5cm.
Magnolia Stamp - Tilda With Heart Dress.
Doodlebug Designs Inc Design Paper - Over the Rainbow.
Spellbinders Nestablities Die - Petite Ovals Large, Labels Ten.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Scallop Dot.
EK Success Punch - Retro Flower.
Cuttlebug Die - Flower.
X-Cut Punch - Small Blossom.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
I wanted the ribbon to match the design paper so I used a white organza ribbon and coloured it in using Copic markers.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
A Spoon Full of Sugar: Challenge #157 Ribbons and Bows.

Love Linda xxx

5 comments:

  1. oooooooooh love the colours on the image really bright and fresh
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning image love the colours used too!.:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it "it's so pretty" thanks Linda

    love the shed too Cheers Bron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie Linda, I love how you have done the dress and ribbon.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and with a very strong summer feeling!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC challenge this week!
    love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda