My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Nutcrafters Digi Stamp Squares #1

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Nutcrafters - Boat Embellishment.
Lili of the Valley Stamp - Sentiment.
Me and My Big Ideas Design Paper - Sunshine Paper Pad.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Labels One, Petite Scalloped Circles Large, Standard Circles Large.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Embossed Zigzag.
Embellishment from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
I coloured in the water using a Sakura Glaze gel pen this gives it a glossy effect like water.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
A Spoon Full of Sugar: Challenge #156 Splish Splash.

Love Linda

2 comments:

  1. Aww, another little cutie! Lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card love the image and colouring used....:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda