My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Nutcrafters Digi Stamp Square #6

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Dovecraft Stamp - Happy Anniversary.
K & Company Design Paper - Seasonal Pad.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Classic Hearts.
Sizzix Sizzlit Die - Heart #3.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
 Hints and Tips
This card is for a male so I have used deep purple card to tone down the pink to make it less girly.

This card was entered into the following challenge:
The Sisterhood of Crafters: Male themed Anniversary or Birthday Card.

Love Linda xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image so nicely coloured too!!.:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable. Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Sisterhood of Crafters for our masculine birthday/anniversary challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda