My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Mike

I thought I would have a go at making my own images for a card. I wanted to draw a little girl and a little boy with cute faces. My inspiration comes from photographs of my two children when they where younger, I wanted to capture their beautiful faces and wide eyes. Here is one of my designs.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 15cm x 10.5cm.
Image - Hand drawn by me.
Papermania Stamps - Alphabet.
Echo Park Design Paper - A Walk in the Park.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Standard Circles Large, Petite Scalloped Circles Large.
Woodware Punch - Multi Embossed Buttons.
X-Cut Punch - Scalloped edge.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
I have added thread to one of the button holes to add a bit more dimension to the card.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: Challenge #76 Magnificent Men.
The Sisterhood of Crafters: Celebrating Dad or Man in your life.
Creative Inspirations Challenge: Challenge #61 Father's Day or Card for Dad.

Love Linda xxx

6 comments:

  1. this is one super cute image love the bright colors you have used on this, bless you for playing at creative inspirations this week hugs cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, you did a great job on this image love the colours and backgrounds used really is lovely....:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. You drew these?! How awesome! Such a fun card - Thanks for joining in the Sisterhood Challenge =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, Adorable Fathers day card, love the colour combo and that sweet image you've created of your little boy. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great card,love the letters!
    Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda