My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 30 June 2011

Micey Day

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Penny Black Transparent Stamps - Micey Day.
Wild Rose Studio Design Paper - Polka Dots.
Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Punch - Lattice.
EK Sucess Punch - Wave Flourish.
Woodware Punch - Small Leaf.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
To add interest to this card I have used faux stitching and real stitching.  To make the faux stitching look more realistic I have pierced holes into the card then drew a small stitching line between the two holes.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Week 157 Stitch It Up.

Love Linda xxx

6 comments:

  1. Ohh love your card. The faux stiching is great. Haven't even noticed it before I read it... So lovely.
    Hugs Laila

    check out my new candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, love the image, LO and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the button cherries, cool card,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet card linda...thank you for joining us at penny black saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable the image is beautifully coloured and the colours on the background are fab.:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a cute fabulous card Linda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda