My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 6 June 2011

Jenny in the Summer

I thought I would have a go at making my own images for a card.  I wanted to draw a little girl and a little boy with cute faces.  My inspiration comes from photographs of my two children when they where younger, I wanted to capture their beautiful faces and wide eyes.  Here is one of my designs.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 10.5cm.
Image - Hand drawn by me.
Doodlebug Designs Inc Paper - Summer Assortment Pack.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Standard Circles Large, Petite Scalloped Circles Large.
EK Sucess - Swirl.
X-Cut - Flower.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
If you don't have stick on gems to match your colour scheme you can colour them using a permanent marker.
This card was entered into the following challenges:
The Crafty Pad Challenge: Challenge #124 Stripes.


Love Linda xxx

10 comments:

  1. This is a really fresh card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, i love your card and iadore your own sweet image...gorgeous also a great take on our sketch:)

    thank you for joining us at SnS

    JJ
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely image and I am sure great inspiration too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bright card Linda.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable!! love the colours used and the background papers really is lovely..........:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Linda i love the handdrawn image wish I could draw she's so cute love the colours and design papers glad you liked my sketch thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous card Linda, sweet image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Linda. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, so nice and bright! Thanks for playing in The Crafty Pad - Stripes Challenge challenge this week. PS thanks for the tip - never thought of doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image, well done you.. and fabby a card. Thank you for playing along at Sketch n Stash this time. Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda