My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 3 June 2011

The Foods of Christmas DT Card

The winners of all 22 prizes from last weeks blog hop will be announced on the Winter Wonderland Blog at 11am on Sunday 5th June.

The challenge for this week was set by me I have chosen The Foods of Christmas, so we want to see a Christmas card or project which has Christmas Foods on it. I have chosen gingerbread.

Our sponsor for this week is Sassy Studio Designs.
The prize is 4 free digis.

Here is my card.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Whiff of Joy Stamp - Henry Mouse Eating Christmas Cookie.
Card-io Stamps - Christmas Cracker Set.
Doodlebug Designs Inc Design Paper - Christmas.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Bubbles.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
To co ordinate the image with the design paper I coloured the icing on the cookie pink.

This card was entered into the following challenge:

Love Linda xxx

4 comments:

  1. awesome just love everything such a pretty card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Linda. Love the cute image.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Linda. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda