My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Celebrating!

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Penny Black Stamp - Celebrating!
Anita's Stamp - Happy Birthday.
Me and My Big Ideas Design Paper - Sunshine Paper Pad.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Labels Seventeen, Petite Ovals Large.
Marianne Design Creatables - LR0151.
X-Cut Punch - Flower.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Grass.
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Spots and Dots.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.
Hints and Tips
I decided to add a bit of bling to this card design so I stamped part of the image the berry, coloured it in then added purple gems to it.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Challenge #153 One for the Girls.
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: "What'eva" Challenge.
Penny Black Blog - Frames and Borders.

Love Linda xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous - love the way you've framed the image!
    Thanks for joining us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Linda. What a great image and the added gems look fab.
    Enjoy your evening.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda