My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Bikini

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Penny Black Stamp - Bikini.
Doodlebug Designs Design Paper - You Scream I Scream.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Petite Ovals Large, Labels Ten.
Sizzix Original Large Die - Cupcake and Ice Cream.
Martha Stewart Punch - Scallop Dot.
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - D'vine Swirl.
Embellishments used from own stash.
This image was coloured using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
When using die cuts if you emboss them it adds more dimension.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Penny Black at Allsorts: June Challenge Your My Favourite.

Love Linda xxx

10 comments:

  1. A real fun card Linda adn what a cute little stamp Linda, I don't think I've seen it before, but it really is sweet.

    Thank you for joining in at Penny Black at Allsorts this month, good luck and look forward to seeing you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab fun card Linda! I imagine that's what I'd look like in a bikini, lol!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun card, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card love the bikini.....lol Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous and fun card, love the ice cream themed paper and diecut, it makes such a great summer card with the image.

    Many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black at Allsorts.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cute card Linda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such fun! I love the ice cream cone. Thank you for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. doesn't she look a cutie in her bikini......thanks for joining Penny Black Saturday to celebrate our 3rd birthday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cute card :-) . Thanks for joining in the PBSC third birthday challenge and good luck!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cute pig image with his ice-lolly. A sure sign summer is on it's way but not where I live. great matching colours and papers.
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge this month at Penny Black at Alsorts and we hope you will join us next month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda