My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Ups and Downs

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I had a great time at the Aintree craft show I am now well and truly spent up.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Penny Black Stamp - Ups and Downs.
Martha Stewart Create Design Paper Pack.
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Reverse Wonky Rectangles.
Woodware Punch - Embossed Buttons.
Joy! Crafts Die - Sewing Machine and Cotton Reel.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Derwent Inktense Watercolour pencils.
Hints and Tips
I have added some embroidery thread to the cotton reel die to give it more dimension.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Challenge #152 Fussy and Fancy.

Love Linda xxx

5 comments:

  1. WHat a lovely colourful card...just love this stamp

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card Linda, such a cute image. I don't think I have seen that one before.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love that stamp image colouring done beautifully too! Buttons and cotton bobbin just finish it off really is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous Linda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun card linda...love it.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda