My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Hanging Around

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Nutcrafters on line store - Hanging Around Stamp.
Lilli of the Valley Stamps - Sentiments.
Echo Park Design Papers - A Walk in the Park.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - Standard Circles Large, Petite Scallop Circles Large.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Vine Leaves.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured with Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
When using a very colourful background paper it is a good idea to use only plain coloured card or paper to cut out embellishments and borders so they will stand out on your design.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenges: In the Garden.
Sunday Sketch and Stamp: Challenge #55 Emma's Sketch.
A Spoonfull of Sugar: Challenge #152 Anything Goes.
Love Linda xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hello Linda! Thx for visiting my blog and your sweet comment! thought I'd come and have a nose around yours and I must say that I love your style!

    This card is so much fun - thx for sharing it at ASOS!

    I am also very jealous of your crafty shed - my space is a spare bedroom - boring!

    Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...What a sweet & cute card! Love the image & your colors are lovely! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card just reminds me of my kids and love those papers,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Linda! Love the image and great papers. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Linda! I love your image, it's the first time I have seen it and your papers are fab! Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog and for joining us at Cupcake:-)! Good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful project, really pretty. I love your take on our In The Garden theme. Thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Linda and perfect paper for the image. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful card, thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda