My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 26 May 2011

Dad's the Word

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 10.5cm.
Lilli of the Valley Stamp - Dad's the Word.
Echo Park Design Paper - A Walk in the Park.
Sizzix Sizzlit Die - Paint Brush and Pot.
This image was coloured with Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
Don't be afraid to down scale challenge sketches, normally I would make the card 14.5cm x 14.5cm but this one is 10.5cm x 10.5cm.  If the stamped image is to large for the design just use part of it.

This card was entered into the following challenge:


This card was made for the Penny Circle Card Challenge as you all know I am Penny Black obsessed.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 10.5cm.
Penny Black Stamp - Hot Pants!
Woodware Stamp - Sentiments.
Doodlebug Design Inc Papers - Assorted.
Woodware Punch - Circle.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
I made this card smaller than I normally make so I could use up my scraps of design papers.

Love Linda xxx

1 comment:

  1. Two lovely cards Linda, great images on both. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda