My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 6 May 2011

Colours of Christmas DT Card

It's time for another challenge over at Winter Wonderland.   I have some very exciting news Winter Wonderland will be celebrating their 2nd Birthday on the 30th May, so on 27th May we will be having a Birthday blog hop.  We have some great prizes lined up hope to see you then.

The challenge for this week was set by me I have chosen The Colours of Christmas, so we want to see a Christmas card or project which has the colours of Christmas on it.  I have chosen Contemporary Brights.
Our sponsor for this week is PollyCraft Designs.

They are offering a fabulous prize of 5 digis.

Here is my card.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Joanna Sheen Stamps - Messy Rabbit Baggy Jumper and Extra Bits.
Studio G Stamps - Snowflakes.
Dovecraft Stamp - Greetings Galore
Sizzix Extended Cuts - Christmas Lights.
Embellishments from stash.
Coloured with Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
I used Sakura Glaze gel pens for the Christmas lights as it gives it a nice glossy finish like glass.

This card was entered into the following challenges:

Love
Linda xx

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Linda...love the image he is tooooo cute. Great choice of colours too.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creation and love the effect on the lights created by the sakura pens stunning
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve this cute messy rabbit, Sakura pens are great aren't they. The lights look fab. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie! Love that rabbit & the background scene. Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda