My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 9 May 2011

Cheers!

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Pennyblack Stamps - Cheers!, Beach Day.
Doodlebug Designs Inc Paper - Summer Assortment.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Labels Ten.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Bubbles.
Sizzix Embossing Folders - Summer Fun Set, Summer Set.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured with Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
To make the background on this card I used Coredinations card which I then distressed by rubbing it with sand paper.  I have highlighted the waves with icicle stickles.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Challenge #150 Distressing.

Love Linda xxx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card,
    very bubblin';-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card Linda. Such a fab image.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda,
    What a fab card and fun image :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabulous card Linda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun card linda......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBS...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. One cute card! LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda