My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Cheers Bear

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 15cm x 10.5cm.
Lilli of the Valley Stamp - Cheers Bear.
Woodware Stamp - Sentiments.
Doodlebug Designs Inc - Assorted.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Petite Scalloped Circles Large, Standard Circles Large.
X-Cut Border Punch - Scallop.
Embellishments from own stash.
The image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
Just because the card is for a man does not mean you have to use blues, browns and dull colours.  If the man in your life loves colours use them on your card.

This card was entered into the following challenge:
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: Challenge #74 Lets all go Cute and Cuddly.
Love Linda xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love this card and that image is so cute .... I must have missed that one when I was shopping online recently. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card this image can be used for most things and with Fathers days coming up it could easily be used for that lovely colouring too!! Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, gorgeous card Linda and love the sweet bear.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda