My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 18 April 2011

Tilda with Flowing Hair

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Magnolia Stamp - Tilda with Flowing Hair.
Doodlebug Designs Inc Paper - Spring Assortment.
X-Cut Shape Cutter - Circles.
X-Cut Punch - Flower.
Sizzix Originals Small Die - Cloud.
Sizzix Decorative Strip Die - Grass.
Embellishments from own stash.
Coloured with Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
I made this card to use up design paper scraps.  This card was made using the aperture that was left behind after I had used the paisley circle on another card.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Just Magnolia Challenge: Challenge 102 Happy Birthday.
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 106 Weather Inspired!


Love
Linda xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, love your punched grass!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a funny card

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda