My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 22 April 2011

Silhouette DT Card

It's time for another challenge over at Winter Wonderland.  The challenge for this week was set by Kate she has chosen a Silhouette challenge, so we want to see a Christmas card or project with a Silhouette on it.

 Our sponsor for this week is Simon Says Stamp.


Who are very generously giving the winner a $15 Gift Certificate.  Wow what a prize!

Here is my card.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Inkadinkado Stamps - Angel, Snowflake.
Embellishments from stash.

Hints and Tips
I used Versafine Onyx Black ink for this image as it leaves a crisper image.  I used the edge of the angel stamp on the black card, which I stamped in white ink and heat embossed with clear powder. 

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Christmas Card Challenges: Challenge #20 Anything Goes.
Love
Linda xx

4 comments:

  1. loved this first time I saw it but even more so this time, really effective
    Hugs and have a lovely day
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant card Linda. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great kind Linda, love that angel silhouette.
    Hope you are having a lovely weekend and enjoying the sun.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda