My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 8 April 2011

Photo Inspiration DT Card

It's time for another challenge over at Winter Wonderland.  The challenge for this week was set by me I have chosen a Photo Inspiration challenge, so we want to see a Christmas card or project which was inspired by this photo. I chose to use the red and green from the photo for my card.


 Our sponsor for this week is PollyCraft Designs.

They are offering a fabulous prize of 5 digis.

Here is my card.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Penny Black Stamps - Holly Jolly, Starlit.
X -Cut Punch - Scallop.
Martha Stewart Punch - Pine Branches.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Labels 17.
Embellishments from stash.
Coloured with Copic markers.

Hints and Tips
If you don't have a design paper to match your scheme make your own.  I made this paper using distress inks and red glitter.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes with the optional extra of something new.

Love
Linda xx

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous creation and love the sparkly trees in the background and adorably cute image too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Linda. Your card is so lovely. You made a great job with the background, I like it! Hugs, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having trouble with blogger and havent been able to comment on your blog until now. This is a great card Linda love the images.
    Hope you had a fab weekend.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda