My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 15 April 2011

Classic Christmas

It's time for another challenge over at Winter Wonderland.  The challenge for this week was set by Lynsey   she has chosen a mistletoe challenge, so we want to see a Christmas card or project with mistletoe on it.

 Our sponsor for this week is Crafty Emma's Shop.

 She is offering a wonderful prize of a £10 voucher to spend in her online store. Wow what a prize!
Here is my card.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Papermania Stamps - Classic Christmas.
Papermania Design Paper - Classic Christmas.
Sizzix Sizzlit Die - Mistletoe.
Embellishments from stash.

Hints and Tips
To give the die cut mistletoe more dimension I have layered up the pieces of card and I have also coloured the edges of the die cut.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Truly Dimensional.
Christmas Card Challenges: Week #19 Bows. 
Love
Linda xx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda, love the image and the mistletoe is amazing. I hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how Christmassy is this? I love the backing paper, plaid is such a good Christmas staple, don't you think? I love your shed by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card, its very traditional with a twist - love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the size and texture of the mistletoe and the image is great too
    have a great weekend
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Linda. I do like traditional Christmas colours and tartan and gingham, as you probably know and I simply LOVE your card! hugs, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card! Thanks for joining us on the Christmas Card Challenges Blog this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card love the image and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda