My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Message From Above

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Penny Black Stamp - Message From Above, Splendor.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Labels 17.
Embellishments from own stash.
Coloured with Copic markers.
The butterfly embellishment was part of a necklace that I had made and no longer wear.  I recoloured the butterfly to match the card and I will reuse the crystals another day.
Hints and Tips
The back ground on this card was made using just the top part of the Splendor tree.  I used Versamark watermark ink then I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Challenge  #144 Recycling (I used an old necklace as an embellishment).
Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week 96 For a Special Lady.
Stamp Something Challenge: Spring Somethings.
Penny Black Card Challenge: Embossing.


Love
Linda xx

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card linda and great recycling...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous and creative card Linda; just lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, the butterfly is so pretty
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda

    this is beautiful, gorgeous green paper, fab spring image, thanks for joining us at PBSC

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cute card Linda, love the butterfly.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - super cute image.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda