My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 31 March 2011

Exceedingly Happy

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Penny Black Stamps - Exceedingly Happy, Charmed, Splendor.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Petite Ovals Large.
Cuttlebug Die - Flower.
EK Sucess Punch - Retro Flower.
L-Em. Com Punch - Stamen.
Woodware Punch - Grass.
Embellishments from own stash.
Coloured with Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
The back ground on this card was stamped with Kaleidacolor Pastel dye ink.  I then pressed the ink pad onto an acrylic block and used this as a paint palette.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenge: Challenge #112 Bunnies.
Love
Linda xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute Linda, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's a happy little bunny isn't he?! A bright and pretty card Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, gorgeous creation and I have something on my blog for you
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with your lovely bunny-card! Good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda. Fun, bright, fantastic card! Love it!! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda