My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 25 February 2011

Santa Paws DT Card

It's time for another challenge over at Winter Wonderland.  The challenge for this week was set by Janet she has chosen include an animal, so we want to see your Christmas creations with an animal on it.  Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp.


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Personal Impressions Stamp - Christmas Santa Paws.
DP Papermania - Festive Frolics.
Sizzix Extended Cuts - Festive Lights.
Embellishments - Deco Art Glamour Dust Crystal.
Coloured with Copic markers, Sakura Glaze gel pens.

Hints and Tips
I triple embossed the light bulbs to give them a shiny gloss and make them stand out more.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday: Week #143.
Diecut Dreams Christmas Club: Challenge #54 Matching Card and Tag.

6 comments:

  1. Love love love the colours on this card and the image is totally awesome, remind me of my girl at Xmas (she always gets spoilt by Santa)

    Have a great weekend
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card - I love those Christmas lights down the side to match in with the image - brilliant. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love those lights which match the image so well. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda this is so cute I love the die cut lights and that doggie is the cutest
    Thanks for joining us at the DCD Christmas club this week
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Linda. Great colour combo for your card and the marching tag is a cutie! Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda, what a gorgeous card and the little tag is super cute. I love the sweet images and the light bulbs are perfect. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda