My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 4 February 2011

Party On! DT Card.

                          
It's time for another challenge over at Winter Wonderland.  The challenge for this week was set by Lynsey she has chosen 'Reach for the Stars', so we want to see your Christmas or non Christmas creations featuring
stars.  Our sponsor this week is Craftbrulee.  To create this card I have used Stamps: Forever Friends (it was a free stamp with a Docrafts Creativity! magazine).  Card stock: White hammered, green and pink, silver glitter.  Papers: DP DCWV Nana's Kids.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colouring: Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Copic markers.  Dies: Sizzix Sizzlit Star #4.
Hints and Tips
Don't be afraid to use Christmas stamps for other occasions I have used this one to make a birthday card.  To make it look less Christmassy use non Christmas colours like I have.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Truly Scrumptious: Challenge 50 A Sketch.

6 comments:

  1. oh love this image one I have not seen before and love how you have coloured it and presented it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card - love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, gorgoeus card, love the bright colours you have used, and I love how you have put the 3 bears together. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is very very beautiful.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Linda. Such a great job making three bears out of one image! Amazing card! Hugs, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card,love the sweet image and the papers are gorgeous...Thank you for joining in with us at Truly Scrumptious...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda