My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 21 February 2011

Henbury Lane

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Papermania Stamps - Henbury Lane.
DP Papermania - Henbury Lane.
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 10.
Embellishments from stash.
Coloured with Marvy Le Plume markers.
Hints and Tips
When using brush markers apply the colours to the stamp starting with the lightest colour first.  I have applied to shades of pink to create depth.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges: C4C75 Use Dies to Create a Card.
The Ribbon Girl Blog: Colour Challenge #5 Cream, pink, brown.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, this is so elegant! I love the way you've tied the ribbon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Linda, love the colors... HUGs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very elegant card Linda - thanks so much for entering the ribbon girl colour challenge (and we LOVE your blue crafting hut - wish we had one!) Mary and Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda