My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Happy Easter Edwin

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Magnolia Stamps - Edwin with Egg Basket, Wooden Fence, Little Hoppy, Banner of Flags, Tussock.
DCWV Papers - Spring Mat Stack.
Martha Stewart Punch - Blossom Trim.
Embellishments from stash.
Coloured with Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
If you are stuck for ideas start tidying up your crafting area you never know what you might find that will inspire you.

This  card was entered into the following challenges:
Magnolia Down Under Challenge: Challenge #83 A Sketch by Kristy Young.


4 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so sweet Linda! I love the way you've put everything together to make this little scene - hope he finds som Easter eggs to put in his basket! Love the bunting.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh look a wee Edwin what a cutie! I love the scene you created and I love what you did with our sketch this week!!! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww WOW our card is so sweet, I love Edwin in the garden with the bunny!! Thanks so much for joining in this week at MDUC
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!! Great job following Kristy's Sketch!!
    thanks for joining us at MDUC this week
    husg, Janiel

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda