My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 14 January 2011

Snowy Anya

To create this card I have used Stamps: Anita's Happy Birthday.  The Greetings Farm Anya Rain, Snow and Shine.  Card stock: White hammered, green.  Papers: DP K&Co Seasonal Pad.  Teal.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colouring: Copic markers.  Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Punches: Martha Stewart Snowflake.  Embellishments: Frosted shrink plastic.  Jump ring.  Teal ribbon.  Papermania glitter brads.  Mini pom poms.
Hints and Tips
This card was made for my niece.  If you add a jump ring to the shrink plastic embellishment it can be used as a necklace.

This card was entered into the following challenge:
One Stop Craft Challenge: Week #113 A Card For A Child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda