My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 14 January 2011

Snow Day

To create this card I have used Stamps: Anita's Happy Birthday.  Artemio Snowmen.  Card stock: White hammered, dark blue, white glittered.  Papers: DP from Baker Ross.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colouring: Copic markers.  Embellishments: Self adhesive gem stones.
Hints and Tips
If you can't think of an idea for a card, make a card that suits the season in this case winter.

This card was entered into the following challenge:
Moving Along Withe the Times: Challenge 81 Dreams.  My dream is a snow day with the kids.

2 comments:

  1. Fab card, love those snowmen!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Linda and love the dream.
    Thanks for playing with us at MAWTT this week and good luck.
    Hope you've had a great weekend.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda