My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 25 January 2011

January Sales

To create this card I used Stamps: Penny Black Aiming to Please.  Woodware Francoise Alphabet.  Card stock: White hammered, light teal.  Papers: DP Daisy and Dandelion Percy and Penelope.  Lilac shimmer.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug.  Colouring: Copic markers.  Punches: Martha Stewart Snowflake, Scallop Dot.  Embellishments: Self adhesive gems. 
Hints and Tips
When I was colouring the image in I didn't like the colour I had used on the top parcel so rather than recolour the whole image again, I just stamped the parcel again coloured it in a better colour choice, cut it out and stuck it over the original image. 

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Week 135 January Sales (the background papers where bought in the sales). 


5 comments:

  1. wow love the idea behind this creation and I agree that is one fab tip
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous cute card Linda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie of a card - i also bought this in the sales !!, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your take on the challenge linda..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, a fun take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at PBSC
    Joey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda