My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 28 January 2011

It's Christmas Time DT Card.

It's time for another challenge over at Winter Wonderland.
The challenge for this week was set by Kate she has chosen My Sentiments Exactly! (Use a sentiment as your focal point on a card).   We have two sponsors this week Simon Says Stamp and Sentiments for You.  To create this card I used Stamps: Dovecraft Fantasy Fairies.  Digital Image: Sentiments for You.  Card stock: White hammered, teal.  Papers: DP Daisy and Dandelion Penelope and Percy.  Inks: Versafine Onyx Black.  Tim Holtz Distress.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One.  Embellishments: Wow Embossing Glitter Clear Sparkle.  Anita's ribbon.  Papermania self adhesive gems. 

Hints and Tips
When using a detailed stamp for heat embossing you need to use a fine embossing powder otherwise the image doesn't come out very defined.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenge: Let's Heat it Up! (I chose heat embossing).
Fab N Funky Challenge: Delight in Your Digi.


7 comments:

  1. oh delish love the colours you have used such a pretty card, love the tip on the heat embossing too
    Hugs and have a great weekend
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment, Linda. I love your card and the colouring is so effective! I'm happy you join us, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry I haven't had much time for bloging this week with sorting out Facebook. Love the way you have used those fairies with the sentiment. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow,this is beautiful!
    Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week.
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Linda.The colours are gorgeous and love the fairies. Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous LInda, I love those fairies and your colour combo. Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card.. thank you for sharing it with us at craftycreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda