My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Cupids Arrow

To create this card I used Stamps: Penny Black Cupid at Work, Go With Your Heart.  Card stock: White hammered, blue.  Papers: Red.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, London Fog.  Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink.    Colouring: Copic markers.  Punches: X-Cut Heart.  Embellishments: Cosmic Mist.  Docraft self adhesive hearts.  Red Ribbon.  Wow opaque white embossing powder.  Love charm. 

Hints and Tips
If you don't have a background paper to suit your project make your own.  To make this background I stamped and heat embossed the heart stamp then sprayed over it using cosmic mist.

This card was entered into the following challenge:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Week 134 Card Buffet I chose patterened paper (which I made), ribbon, gems and a charm.

3 comments:

  1. love your adorable kitty linda and love the summer house in a winter wonderland......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda

    this is fantastic, a great image and colour combo, thanks for joining us at PBSC

    Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute, love the colours and the fab puddy cat.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda