My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Blip!

To create this card I used Stamps: TPC Studio Blips and Beeps.  Card stock: White hammered, orange, blue.  Papers: DP DCWV Nana's Kids.  Inks: Versafine Onyx Black.  Colorbox Classic pigment.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Small Deckled Rectangles.  Punches: X-Cut Scallop.  Embellishments: Mini brads.  Papermania self adhesive gems.  Papermania clear embossing powder.
Hints and Tips
To add more dimension to the robot I heat embossed it then added tiny brads for buttons and two gem stones for his eyes.

This card was entered into the following Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, It's been a while since I last visited. Have had fun poking about your blog. You have so many great cards. Hope to get back soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda