My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 2 December 2010

Vivi the Elf


To create these cards I used Stamps: The Greetings Farm Vivi. Daisy and Dandelion Penelope and Percy Christmas Greetings.  Free stamps with Crafts Beautiful Magazine.  Card stock: White hammered, blue, green.  Papers: K&Co Seasonal Pack.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colourings: Copic markers.  Dies: Marianne D Creatables.  Embellishments: Green, blue glitter.



Hints and Tips
Make your own embellishments using rubber stamps.

These two cards are made for the two most special people in this world my son and daughter.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Moving Along With the Times: Challenge 75 for Someone Special.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Linda - love the bright colours and the cheeky little elves
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Ah this is so sweet. I love the image you have chosen and the card is super. Every time I come by your blog I want to go and paint my summer house. Mind you might have blue toes today too much snow! Thanks for playing along on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    This house design is very beautiful. Thanks for this presentation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda