My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 3 December 2010

Frank

I made this Christmas card for our next door neighbours they have a beautiful boxer dog named Frank.

To create this card I used Stamps: Woodware Winter Trees.  Cardstock: White hammered, green, yellow, blue, brown, black, cream, red, silver.  Papers: DP K&Co Seasonal Pad.  Inks: Tim Holtz Distess.  Colouring: Copic markers.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four. Sizzix Sizzlits Kendra W/Mug, Kendra's Dog Champ.  Punches: Woodware Snowflake.  Embellishments: Deco Art Glamour Dust Crystal.  Papermania adhesive gems.  Green ribbon.
Hints and Tips
When die cutting Kendra instead of using skin tone card (I didn't have any) I used white and coloured it in using copic markers.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Diecut Dreams Christmas Club: Challenge 45 Use a die cut on your creation.

4 comments:

  1. WoW! It's Gorgeous. Fabulous colours. Thank you soooo much for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christimas Club.
    Chrissyxx
    p.s. LOve the Snowprints to your Craft Room lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabtastic card im sure your neighbour will really appreciate it thanks for joining us at DCD christmas club
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this it reminds me of felt dolls, adorable, thanks for joining us at the Die Cut Dreams Christmas challenge, don't forget to check back for our new theme on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card.
    Have a lovely Christmas.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda