My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 1 November 2010

Wonderful News


Wonderful news I have finally realised my ambition to become a freelance designer.  I have had my first piece of work published in the Docrafts Creativity! magazine issue 24.


Hazel in the Autumn


To create this card I used Stamps: Nutshells Hazel.  Kars Ollyfant Autumn.  Card stock: White hammered, orange, brown.  Papers: DP Doodlebug Designs Inc Fall and Halloween assortment.  Orange, brown, green.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cottage Ivy, Summer Sky.  Colouring: Copic markers.  Promarkers.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite Ovals Large.  Sizzix Swirl Decorative #4.  Punches: X-cut flowers.  L-Em.com stamen.  Embellishments: Papermania buttons, adhesive gems, bow.  Brown ribbon. 




Hints and Tips
Paper piecing is a good way of using up small scraps of DP papers.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Nutty Nutshells Challenge: Challenge #27 A recipe.
Moving Along With the Times: Challenge 70 Card for a child.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and Congrats on your work been published hun :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, with great autumn colours. Congrats on your piece in the mag too! Well done. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Well Done on being Published its great news. Love Hazel in the Autumn what a cute card its super. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is stunning! Congrats on being published!! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda