My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Let it Snow

To create this card I have used Stamps: Magnolia Snowflurry Tilda, Swirl, So Snowy Snowflake.  Card stock: White hammered, blue, silver, white glittered.  Papers: DP Dovecraft Winter Wonderland.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Tim Holtz Distress.  Colouring: Promarkers.  Copic markers.  Punches: X-Cut Embossing Silhouette.  Woodware Snowflakes.  Martha Stewart Scallop Dot.  Embellishments: Papermania glittered brad, adhesive gem.  Deco Art Glamour Dust Crystal.  Silver glitter.
Hints and Tips
To make the snow effect appear more 3D I attached the snow to the card using foam pads.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Truly Scrumptious: Challenge 45 A sketch optional extra make a Birthday card.
A Spoonfull of Sugar: Challenge 129 Snow/Snowflakes.
Totally Tilda Challenges: Challenge #9 Icy Christmas Tilda use Blue and Silver as the main colours.
Just Magnolia: Anything Goes.

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda. I love the sparkly snow effect you've created. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, i love the snow drift infront of Tilda, great colours too,

    Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I totally thought it was a shaker card. Thanks for the tip on the 3D effect! Loved seeing your chilly, ICY Christmasy Tilda creation this week! Thanks for joining the Totally Tilda challenge! Hugs---Corry & The Totally Tilda DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, super DP and I love all those snowflakes. Thanks for joining in our Icy Christmas (Blue & Silver) challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn and the Totally Tilda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is beautiful! I love the way you've added the snow - it looks like a shaker card! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda