My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Trick or Treat Bag


To create this decorated brown paper lunch bag I used Stamps: Magnolia Broom Tilda, Halloween Edwin, Bat.  Sizzix Halloween.  Card stock: white hammered, orange, green, black.  Papers: K & Company Seasonal Papers.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colouring: Copic markers.  Dies: Sizzix Original Large Bare Tree.  Cuttlebug embossing folder Forest Branches.  Punches: Martha Stewart Spiders Web.  Embellishments: Papermania adhesive gems.  Green embroidery floss. 


Hints and Tips
To add more dimension to Tilda I pierced holes into her bodice and threaded embroidery floss through the holes.

This card was entered into the following challenges:

Magnolia-licious Highlites: Fall themed and use a brown paper lunch bag.
Just Magnolia Challenge: Week 75 Anything Goes.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic halloween bag and what a great idea!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda