My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Saturday, 2 October 2010

I Want Candy!


To create this card I have used Stamps: Stampendous Costume Kids.  Spiders web.  Card stock: White hammered, orange, black.  Papers: DP Reminisce Sweet Tooth.  Black.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, London Fog.  Colouring: Copic markers.  Sakura gel pen Glaze.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Small Deckled Rectangles.  Punches: Martha Stewart Spiders Web.  Woodware Lever Film.  Embellishments: Orange glitter.  Dovecraft black & orange ribbon.  Papermania brad. 

 

Hints and Tips
Use glue dots to make interesting embellishments stick them on your project and then cover with glitter or flock.

This card was entered into the following challenges:

The Ribbon Girl Blog:  Colour challenge #1 Black, orange and white.
Sketch and Stash Challenge:  Challenge #45, the sketch was rotated and the stash is the Stampendous Costume Kids stamp.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and colours.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its superb, great image and fab bright colours you have used!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is really lovely! I think I might have to go looking for that stamp :)
    Thanks for joining in with the first colour challenge at the Ribbon Girl blog
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,i love your card,very cute image and i love your web border:)

    thanks for visiting my blog and laeving me a lovely comment and thank you also for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda