My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 18 October 2010

Hello Baby


To create this gift card holder I used Stamps: Baby stamp was purchased at the Happy Stampers North West in May.  Sentiment stamp was free with a magazine.  Card stock: White hammered, pink.  Papers: DP Shabby Princess.  Green.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colouring: Copic markers.  Punches: Martha Stewart Scallop Dot.  Embellishments: Pink, green buttons.


Hints and Tips
This gift card holder can be used for any occasion just by embellishing it to suit the occasion.  The tutorial for this gift card holder can be found at Paper Garden Projects.
This card was entered into the following challenge:

Charisma Cardz Challenges!: Week #41 More than one fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda